LINK Emergency Service Center
The Emergency Services Program consists of: several sub-programs, the purpose of which is to provide interventions when dealing with immediate financial or basic living needs.
- The Emergency Services program also includes delivering items as and when required.
- Share the Spirit and Adopt a Family Holiday Programs providing food and gifts for the household(s)
- Perishable and Non-Perishable and USDA Food Distribution for persons unable to provide food or baby foods for their families. Referral is required to use pantry.
- Furniture and Household Distribution for persons who have lost their homes to fire, hurricane/flood damage or eviction/homelessness. Referral’s are required.
- Professional and Casual Clothing Distribution for persons returning to work, for the homeless in need of a change of clothing or casual/professional attire or for families who are unable to purchase needed items for newborns, or elderly persons who are incontinent.
- New Partnership with a Diaper Bank and now are able to give out adult and children’s diapers.
All items listed above provide the basic needs to individuals and family units to meet and address their immediate needs and/or address their crises which in turn address the stabilization and furthers self-sufficiency growth. All of LINK’s programs encompass a holistic approach in assessing and providing for the basic needs of each person who accesses the Emergency Services Program.